SOFT STARTER START
A simple and intuitive display to configure and view the parameters, high performance to eliminate mechanical stress and water hammer. Static Plus is the Elentek panel that allows you to safely manage the most varied situations.
From 1969 €
IAuxiliaries contacts and circuits in low voltage;
Normally open contact for start;
Normally open contact for minimum level/pressure contact;
Soft starter with the following advanced controls:
- Backlighted LCD with keyboard;
- Integrated By-Pass;
- Phase control (R-S);
- Nominal current of the motor;
- Timer for starting ramp (1…30 s);
- Timer for stopping ramp (Off, 1…30 s);
- Start/Stop voltage (30…70 %);
- Limit of the current;
- Couple control during the starting ramp;
- Couple control during the stopping ramp;
- Kick start;
- Electronic control for motor overload;
- Protection from low load;
- Protection from rotor blocked;
- Fieldbus communication;
- Comunicazione Fieldbus;
Selector for Auto-Off-Manual (stable) operation;
- Manual: direct operation without controls;
- Automatic: operation with control by minimum level/pressure and start;
Blue led indicating mains supply;
Green led indicating motor running;
Red led indicating motor overload;
Overload thermal relay internally restorable.
Auxiliaries and motor protection fuses;
Metallic box, IP54;
Ambient temperature: -5/+40 °C;
Relative humidity 50% at 40 °C (not condensed).
STATIC PLUS 1
Power supply 3~50/60Hz 400V ±10%;
Soft starter start
A soft starter for starting pumps mainly consists of two parts: a power unit and a command and control unit.
The connection scheme typically used is the one defined as "in line".
Furthermore, when the type of soft starter does not provide for a thermal protection implemented internally, the use of an external thermal relay installed upstream of the by-pass node is envisaged.
STATIC PLUS series
The entire STATIC PLUS series is offered as standard with an IP54 metal box, and a whole series of accessories and options are available, including double door boxes and fiberglass enclosures.
COSA NON PUÓ MANCARE
Analog voltmeter 0-500v
Level relay for automation
Kit of 3 level probes (electrodes)
4-position voltmeter selector switch
STATIC PLUS 1
SCHEMI DI COLLEGAMENTO