UNIT ALARM is a device applicable to any system where it is necessary to have alarm signals even in the absence of mains power.
It is available in the version with an acoustic alarm (mod. UNIT ALARM 1), with an acoustic and visual flashing alarm (Unit Alarm 2) and in the version with acoustic, visual and GSM signalling (Unit Alarm GSM), i.e. supplied with a kit that includes an antenna and programmable transmitter for signalling alarm activation to mobile phones.
• Version: Single-phase 210-250Vac 50/60Hz version
• Alarm status control
• LEDs on front panel for signalling operating status and alarms
• function buttons: TEST - REST - TACTIVATION
• Up to 2 control inputs: floats/pressure switches
• Reports: acoustic (90dB) - flash (Led) - GSM signalling (sim not included)
• Automatic alarm reset setting (can be excluded)
• Alarm deactivation delay timer (programmable)
• Signalled alarms: voltage status and input status
• General alarm output contacts
• 24-hour autonomy in the event of power failure
• Protection fuses
• Box Material: ABS, IP54